GOMEXUS LX50 features a high line capacity of over 300 yards of 30 lb great for saltwater fishing, big water, or big fish. A perfect fishing jigging reel for striped bass, redfish, snappers, flounder, and other saltwater species.
Check <how to adjust the drag>
If you turn the handle with your left hand, please buy the left-hand reel.
- 【One Piece Frame】True one-piece frame for the ultimate in strength vs. weight. Large comfortable soft touch power knob.
- 【Reliable Drag system】Carbon fiber drags for superior stopping power, smoothness, and wear resistance. Powerful lever drag system with an adjustable strike-stop button.
- 【Japanese imported NMB bearing】Larger and Stronger Gear Shaft for increased torque. ⚠️The clamp is not provided since all slow-pitch jigging rods come with a durable reel seat, which can fix the reel well.
- 【Narrow spool design】which is easier for line management and easier to control reel twist when reeling in a larger fish
- 1 Year FREE exchanging for any issues except man-made damage.
- 3 Years FREE Repair & Reel Service (Only in the U.S.). <Reel Repair & Service>
- Lifelong FREE parts for maintenance (not including shipping cost). <Find LX50 Parts here>
Q1. How to adjust the drag power?
A: At first, set the drag lever to the free position and adjust the drag button. Then push the drag lever to strike to get the extra drag power.
Q2. How to get the service?
A: We provide 3 services. 1. 1-Year FREE exchange for any issues except man-made damage 2. 3-Years FREE Repair & Reel Service (Only in the U.S.) 3. Lifelong FREE parts for maintenance (not including shipping cost).
Q3. How to get the replacement reel when receive the problem reel?
A: Replacement process: A video is required to explain the problem and send the reel to our service center in FL. After we get the tracking number and your address, we will send the new reel immediately.
【Track Your Order】
🚚 Click here.
【Shipping area & Processing Times】
|Area||Warehouse||Standard Shipping(free)||Express Shipping($20)|
|United States||CN Warehouse||7-15 Business Days||3-7 Business Days|
|US Warehouse||5-7 Business Days||2-3 Business Days|
|Australia||CN Warehouse||7-15 Business Days||3-7 Business Days|
|AU Warehouse||5-7 Business Days||2-3 Business Days|
|Canada, Mexico||CN Warehouse||10-18 Business Days||7-10 Business Days|
|Europe||CN Warehouse||10-15 Business Days||5-7 Business Days|
|DE Warehouse||5-7 Business Days||2-3 Business Days|
|Asia||CN Warehouse||10-15 Business Days||/|
【30 Days Return & Exchange】
Within 30 days of ordering, we can return or exchange the products. Click here for a detailed return/exchange policy.
Note: All orders with engraving services will be shipped from China and not be returnable.
【1 Year Warranty】
We provide a 1-year long-term warranty and forever after-sales service. Click here for details.
The reel maybe small but it performs like one of the big boys. I just got back from a 44hr middle grounds trip to the Gulf of Mexico. It caught grouper and big red snappers and other large snappers. Reel was a real champion.
Very impressed with this reel, don’t be fooled by the size, this reel is a beast, smooth and has powerful torque. Recommend.
Thanks for your wonderful review! ❤️
I am a inshore charter . Haven't used the reel yet but will be testing it to see if I want to switch my boat rods to these. I'll do a review on its use in about a month. Thanks